Viewed by 600 people
|Ref# 4348||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
ROI Corporation proudly presents a remarkable opportunity to purchase a long-established small animal clinic. The office has spent decades interweaving its unique charm into the sprawling neighbourhoods in the heart of metro Mississauga. Our talented client is happy to associate during a transition period that can help set a new owner up for success.
Operating on limited hours and enjoying significant seasonal down time the office still manages to post healthy cash earnings that can easily be increased with an injection of new ideas and doctor's hours. An extremely convenient location will lend itself well to all marketing endeavours both traditional and online.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Excellent client demographics
- Well established vaccination program
- Tenured Staff
- Excellent client demographics, high growth trend
- Significant scope to grow all procedural verticals
- Diet/Retail represents over 10% of practice revenue
- Well trained staff with a strong sense of business systems, policies and procedures
- Excellent local following that could be extended to the wider area
- Ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, September 16, 2018 between 9AM – 12PM
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety, will be released electronically to interested parties on Monday, September 17, 2018
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers are being accepted immediately
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date during the Fall of 2018
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Mr. Robert Spillane.