Viewed by 1115 people
|Ref# 4357||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
Material Change Announcement
Dear valued customers,
In our original advertisement of this opportunity, our client’s intention was to sell both practices in one transaction. This is no longer the case. Please be advise that the second practice (the associate run clinic) is now the singular opportunity available for purchase.
Our client has spent over two decades growing this functional and efficient practice, over this period relationships both internal and external have been nurtured, resulting in a hands off associate run business. A dedication to excellence has resulted in a compelling business case that can provide an amazing chance to own a first office or purchase another.
This office is located in the heart of one of west GTA’s largest and most affluent suburbs. Holding pride of place in a stylish retail plaza, the office has been witness to the explosion of development that has built up around it for almost a quarter century. Its honest and professional service offering has not gone unnoticed by generations of local families who consistently return. Being almost 100% associate run, it provides a fantastic passive income stream with minimal operational upkeep required.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Cash Earnings ~35%
- Well established vaccination programs
- Excellent client demographics, high growth trend.
- Diet/Retail represents over 15% of practice revenues.
- Minimalist streamlined working environments
- Little or no modern marketing has been deployed
- Ample Free parking
Additional features of this practice include:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically pre-qualified parties
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- We are accepting offers immediately
- Offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing in early 2019
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Mr. Robert Spillane.