Viewed by 280 people
|Ref# 4357||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
It is our great pleasure to present a very rare opportunity to take ownership of two very unique practices. Our client has spent over two decades nurturing this brace of opportunities that, while very different on the surface, bare the telltale signs of a dedication to excellence. This has resulted in a compelling business case that is likely to be the envy of many.
This office is located in the heart of one of west GTA’s largest and most affluent suburbs. Holding pride of place in a stylish retail plaza, the office has been witness to the explosion of development that has built up around it for almost a quarter century. Its honest and professional service offering has not gone unnoticed by generations of local families who consistently return. Being almost 100% associate run, it provides a fantastic passive income stream with minimal operational upkeep required.
Staffed by our client with an associate from the other office assisting for one day per week. It sits on a picturesque site in Ontario’s equine country that while still close to large client populations, is an appropriate distance from the first practice, and yet has all the trappings of a rural retreat. Similar to the other office, it comes with a history of standout client service and really provides for an authentic experience that is a joy to work in and resonates with clients who continue to return for the legitimate offering. Additionally, there is an option to purchase the building that not only contains the practice, it also has a beautiful family home and an option to build additional equity.
Highlights of the practices include:
- Cash earnings over 40% at both locations
- Well established vaccination programs
- Excellent client demographics, high growth trend
- Diet/Retail represents 10%-15% of practice revenues
- Minimalist streamlined working environments
- Little or no modern marketing has been deployed
- Ample free parking at both locations
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement.
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, October 14, 2018 between 8AM – 12PM; interested parties will then have an option to view the second location at 1PM
- The Appraisals, in their entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Monday, October 15, 2018
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our client prefers a closing date during the Fall of 2018
- Offers will be due not later than 4:00pm on Wednesday, October 24, 2018
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Mr. Robert Spillane.