Viewed by 829 people
|Ref# 4368||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
North of Toronto
ROI Corporation is delighted to present an exceptional opportunity to purchase and expand an office that is poised to continue growing as it builds on an already strong reputation in the surrounding community.
Over a short period of time the practice has had the good fortune of developing a loyal patient base who appreciate the blend of a modern functional facility married to a convenient location. The practice is located in a very desirable, well maintained service oriented plaza that sees great traffic on a daily basis. The plaza is close to an abundance of commercial activity yet surrounded by housing estates occupied with upwardly mobile families wishing to subscribe to a full spectrum pet care experience.
Through a combination of hard work and tasteful marketing our client has embraced the nuanced task to establish a strong presence on social media, setting the stage for the next practitioner to seamlessly integrate into a platform for success. This opportunity will appeal to a Veterinarian, ready for embrace the benefits and responsibility that comes with practice ownership.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent patient demographics, high density/growth
- Month over month growth through word of mouth referral and social media presence
- Significant foot traffic; 15 plus new patients per month
- Professionally finished office in commercial plaza
- Fully digital radiography and paperless
- The owner will make themselves available for a healthy transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.