Viewed by 1522 people
|Ref# 4393||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This practice is a beloved fixture in a highly desirable mini-city in Eastern Ontario. A legacy has been established by multiple long term owners, in a stand-alone building. The building has excellent exposure on a main thoroughfare that sees a consistent stream of local and countywide traffic. With a customer focused family feel, the office continues to grow while exceeding the expectations of the many generations of patronage that have attended the practice for over 30 years.
For the purchaser, this office can represent a complete career path from which to plan out an extended and rewarding career in a convenient area rich in history, culture and home to a vibrant arts, food and business community. Although our current owner has enjoyed great success there are several verticals that can be explored to generate additional revenue with respect to dental treatments and complex surgery.
This opportunity would suit a vet with experience working in a busy clinic and the understanding of the operational excellence required to retain a large patient base.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Choice patient base with robust demographics
- Ample free parking
- Strong support staff
- Owner is available for a 12 month transition
- Possibility to purchase the building
- Cash earnings of ~38%
- Well established vaccination programs
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be sent within 48 hours of your request
- ROI Corporation will prepare your offers on our standard forms for your lawyers review
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For more information, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.