Viewed by 101 people
|Ref# 4372||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
Sale Structure: Asset Sale
Appealingly located in an idyllic urban and cultural center in Eastern, Ontario. Our client is in a fortunate locational circumstance that provides both close proximity to surrounding natural beauty and also the clinics loyal patronage. This companion practice has cemented a wealth of rapport in the surrounding community through its commitment to excellent patient care and a full service offering, over the last 35 years.
As is often the case, existing clientele will identify with the outgoing owner (particularly a practitioner as tenured as our client). We are happy to say that should the new owner deem it fit, the outgoing veterinarian is willing to initiate a phased transition that can facilitate a seamless ownership metamorphosis, resulting in minimal disruption to operations and patient attrition.
Highlights of the practice include:
- Excellent client demographics, high growth trend.
- Significant scope to grow all procedural verticals.
- Retail represents approximately 10% of practice revenue.
- Well trained staff with a strong sense of business systems / Policies and procedures
- Excellent local following that could be extended to the wider area
- High end professionally finished facility
- Ample free parking
Additional features of this practice include:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, February 26, 2017
- The Practice Appraisal, in its entirety will be released electronically to interested parties on Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Offers are due on or before 5:00 PM on Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Your offer must be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Ms. Jackie Joachim, COO & Sales Representative.