ROI Corporation is happy to present to you a wonderful opportunity to acquire a practice operating in the same location for almost 45 years. This family practice has been a consistent fixture under the same owner, who has been a thoughtful custodian to a familiar group of loyal and local patients. The practice started out of a 960 sq. ft. unit and in 2010, the practice was able to expand to a total foot print of ~1,600 sq. ft. The location is in a retail plaza that is situated in a mixed use area (residential and commercial).
This practice has earned an excellent reputation by ensuring that patients are respected, and their needs are listened to. This type of care has allowed the owner of this practice to have loyal, long-standing patients – some of which are now multi-generational. Creating a warm and caring environment takes tremendous effort, attention to detail and well-trained staff.
Our client is committed to a successful transition and will be flexible with the new owner.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 1,400 patients seen in the last 12 months
- No advertising efforts – all inbound referrals are by word of mouth
- 7-10 new patients per month
- 90% of the patients live within 5km of the office
- Assignment practice with 70% of patients having comprehensive insurance
- 4 hygienists delivering an excellent hygiene program totalling 10 days of hygiene/week
- 2 receptionists and 1 assistant
- 5 fully equipped operatories in ~1,600 square feet
- High-traffic area with a mix of retail, residential and commercial economic activity
- The current term on the lease is 10 years expiring on March 31, 2031