Practice was originally listed in Winter 2019 with an asking price of $389,500. The asking price has been reduced to $345,000 and the vendor is motivated. All respectable offers will be entertained.
ROI is pleased to offer this opportunity to purchase a long-established general practice in a terrific location. The practice is easily accessible and offers an abundance of free parking.
Our client represents one half of a cost-sharing partnership. The other partner is open to continuing their agreement with a new practitioner. The asking price has been decreased, well below appraised value, to elicit a rapid sale and help ensure our client’s ability to aid in a smooth transition.
The practice is highly visible on a familiar and lively street. It’s located on the ground floor of a stand-alone building that is surrounded by desirable residential neighbourhoods. The well designed and appointed office layout is immersed in natural light creating a welcoming environment.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Three fully equipped operatories
- Brand new Digital Pan
- 2 washrooms: staff & patient
- Each cost-share partner has their own staff and equipment; All common area equipment is shared
- Gross has recovered considerably in the post COVID relaunch
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request.
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 6:00 PM (MT)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- Confidential viewings will be scheduled for the afternoon of Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Offers are due by 8:00 PM on Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- A deposit payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice is required within 48 business hours of an accepted offer
- ROI Corporation will prepare all conditional offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn, Sales Representatives.