Peace Country Area
Charming, small town Alberta offers a well-constructed building featuring a 4-operatory general practice for sale. The office is positioned near the center of town and the local medical facility.
The practice began in 1994 and moved into a newly constructed stand-alone building in 2005. The facility is exceptionally well-designed with ample space on the main floor for clinical operations. The lower level is completely finished and features a staff room, storage area, mechanical area and recreational space. Main floor boasts reception room, business office, four operatories, sterilization area, panoramic x-ray, and private office.
This practice offers the terrific opportunity to expand hours and acquire new patients as the current owner has the business on “cruise control” due to other obligations. Our client is willing to stay on as an associate after the sale to ensure an effective transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Extended drawing area
- Building is also available for sale
- Asking price and appraised value for the building is $820,000.
- Long established hygiene program
- Owner currently works only 24 hours/week
- Completely paperless office; Cerec and digital x-rays
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and David Raborn, Sales Representatives.