Escape the heaving traffic and soaring property prices of city life. Choose to live, work and vacation in this picturesque, bustling, economically diverse town. This seldom seen opportunity has the appeal of all-season country living coupled with an undeniably profitable business. This general practice is located less than a three-hour drive from both Ottawa and Toronto. A fast-track to a profitable and rewarding career, the practice is housed in a modern building, on an elevated southerly facing site that overlooks a river. This immaculately maintained property takes pride of place in the centre of town and is also available for sale.
A long-established and trusted community institution, the production in 2018 was approximately $1.63 million, consistent with previous years. Production in 2019 is estimated to continue to be on trend at $1.63 million with free cash flow being approximately $850,000. Four dental hygienists work in the practice and provide a total of 10 days hygiene per week. Hygiene revenue is approximately 35% of total revenue.
The 2,800 sq. ft. practice consists of 4 operatories, Pan/Ceph, doctor’s office and an attractive reception area. On the lower level is a staff room, storage and modern laboratory. An added bonus is an updated upstairs apartment that could serve as a wonderful living space for an associate or an owner who wishes to live on site. An appraisal of the building will be made available to interested candidates.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Exclusively owner operated but the workload could handle the addition of an associate
- 4 hygienists 10 days hygiene/week
- No evening or weekend hours
- Approximately 25 new patients/month
- Many procedures referred out
- Approximately 3,500 patients
- Digital radiography (Pan/Ceph)
Highlights of the Building include:
- Built Circa 2000
- 1,800 sq. ft. on main level + 1,000 sq. ft. basement
- Handicapped and wheelchair accessible
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to those candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- Confidential visits by appointment only
- Offers presented when submitted
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Robert Spillane or Ann Wright, Sales Representatives.