This is a turn-key facility sale only, no goodwill.
This is a very large, beautifully built office on two floors serviced by a private elevator. The facility contains 9 operatories (6 equipped) and comprises approximately 5,200 square feet. The office is being sold with equipment included – simply bring or build your own patient base. The office would be suitable for either a specialty or general practice, or a combination of both. The lease runs until 2030, with the current term expiring in April 2020.
Highlights of this location include:
- Corner building with excellent visibility
- Marquee signage on the exterior of the building plus a large pylon sign
- Ample free parking
- Ground floor plus second floor
- Abundant natural light in all operatories
- Wheelchair accessible
- Multiple private offices/consult rooms ensure privacy
- Children’s play area
- The practice is in a privately-owned commercial condominium with a first right of refusal clause in the lease in the event the condominium is offered for sale
If you are looking for a large office in the Brampton area which can accommodate future growth, then this one must be seen – it is stunning. In addition to the low asking price, the vendor will pay the first 6 months of your rent to allow for your comfortable transition into this location.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- The Appraisal will be distributed on to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
To view the practice, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.