This is a well-established practice located in a fast-growing community less than an hour north of Toronto. The practice was built in 1980 and has been under the current ownership since 1983. The owner is ready to transition into retirement and is willing to continue as a part-time associate if requested.
The practice is situated in a medical professional building, of which our client owns 40%. They are willing to sell the real estate holding together with the practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a practice with huge potential in a thriving and growing community and own a piece of a significant real estate investment at the same time.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 4 operatories plus Pan in 1,448 sq. ft. facility
- Specialty procedures referred out (endo, perio, O/S, implants)
- Tuesday to Friday daytime hours – no evenings or weekends
- Office is closed for vacation 8 weeks per year
- Long term lease in place; Rent is approximately $4,000/mo
- Annual production is approximately $500K but can be significantly increased
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided to qualified candidates who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, December 1, 2019
- The Appraisals for the practice and real estate will be provided to interested parties on or before Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Offers are due no later than noon on Friday, December 13, 2019
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The preferred closing date is January 31, 2020
To book an appointment for the Open on Sunday, December 1st, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.