Post-COVID Closure Update
A remarkable opportunity presents itself to purchase a beautifully appointed general dental practice located in one of the most affluent and dynamic communities in the lower mainland.
Established for 30+ years, this practice has become a firm favourite delivering patient-centered, preventive and quality restorative care. There is room to expand in various procedure codes allowing the purchaser to significantly increase the revenue.
Surrounded by numerous new condominium developments and an abundance of residents moving into this desirable locale the practice is located in a popular retail plaza. All operatories provide beautiful windows showcasing grand views of the neighbourhood while bathing the space in natural light. Patients are loyal supporting a strong recall program while the staff is well-trained and dedicated.
This office, despite the closure for 8 weeks, has been consistently busy treating existing patients and welcoming many more new patients weekly since reopening. The demand for pent up dentistry is keeping our vendor and their team very busy with monthly revenue exceeding that of the same months pre-COVID.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 operatories
- Open 4 days a week; no evenings/weekends
- Strong hygiene program 3-4 days per week
- 1,000+ square feet, large windows providing abundant natural light
- Ample, free parking and transit friendly
- Busy retail plaza on the main street
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours to those that request one and have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified parties
- Offers will be presented to our client as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate.