Exceptional solo practice opportunity in the Lower Mainland! This office exhibits all the signs of a traditional, conservatively managed office that could be tastefully and systematically reconfigured to modernize the patient experience and increase revenue.
This is an appealing, well-established general practice that has been serving this affluent community for over 30 years. The practice has a strong patient base with an excellent recall program supported by loyal, dedicated and well-trained staff.
Located on a main street with beautiful light-filled operatories; the space is enjoyed by the owner, patients and staff. The practice is well known and respected in this community which continues to grow with significant new residential and retail development.
Treatment is patient-centered in this broad-based general practice, however there is room to expand in various procedure codes allowing the purchaser to significantly increase the revenue.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 3 operatories
- Open 4 days a week; no evenings/weekends
- Strong hygiene program 3-4 days per week
- 1,000+ square feet, large windows providing abundant natural light
- Room to expand
- Ample, free parking and transit friendly
- Digital radiography and Panorex
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours to those that request one and have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, January 26, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified buyers on or before Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- Offers will be accepted no later than Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 4PM
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate.