Are you looking for a practice in Toronto with access to the airport and major highways in an established pocket of the city? This practice enjoys a fully updated facility, with a fresh appearance and is waiting for a hands-on owner to take over it’s day-to-day operations.
Approximately 1,315 individual patients attended this practice is in the last 12 months alone. There is plenty of work for a dentist who is looking to expand their treatment offering. The practice refers out approximately 24 patients per month, the majority of which could be kept in house for the new owner.
The practice has an efficient hygiene program which produces 35% of the office’s total production.
With location security becoming increasingly difficult to find in today’s market this practice has a firm lease until 2029 and has a renewal option available.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- Central location
- 4 operatories
- 14 new patients per month in a competitive area
- Clean, fresh, bright facility
- Ample, free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, January 19, 2020 for all qualified purchasers
- A virtual tour will be available to all pre-qualified purchasers that cannot make the open
- The Appraisal will be available to all qualified purchasers on or before Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Offers must be submitted on or before 4pm on Thursday, January 30, 2020
- ROI Corporation will provide a free of charge service to prepare your offer in our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For additional information, please contact Robert MacDonald, Sales Representative.