This is a convenient and cost-effective opportunity to establish yourself in the high demand region of North York. With its combination of rapidly developing neighbourhoods, high rise condominiums, dynamic retail development and connection to public transit, this office benefits greatly from all the conveniences in this industrious area while still maintaining its traditional qualities of a more rooted dental practice.
Set on a major city street with huge traffic flow and a captive audience, this very nicely appointed facility consists of an efficiently laid out 4 operatories trading out of a newer medical building. With a secure lease until 2023, plus two 5-year renewal options, without a demolition or relocation clause, the purchaser of this practice will have a long and secure future to continue to build this practice.
Highlights of the practice include:
- 31% of revenue is derived from hygiene with almost all speciality work being referred out
- Modest schedule of Monday – Thursday with two evenings
- Over 500 active patients in the last 12 months
- Digital x-rays
- Ample patient parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A practice profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI confidentiality agreement
- A Webinar will be held at 7PM on Thursday, January 23, 2020; during the Webinar a virtual tour of the practice will be shared, and participants can anonymously ask questions
- A confidential Open (by appointment only) is scheduled for Sunday, January 26, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to all qualified buyers on or before Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- Offers will be due no later than Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 4PM
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information about this practice or to register for the webinar, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.