*Initially listed with an Asking Price of $329,000
This charming small animal hospital is located on a busy street of an established neighbourhood which is continuing to flourish. This desirable location is on the cusp of a boom as a nearby “sustainable neighbourhood project” is soon to be home to 30,000 Edmontonians!
While being under current ownership for the last 5 years, the office has grown consistently on a limited schedule through an organic process that involved attention to customer experience and a tasteful application of social media.
With much of the heavy lifting involved in starting a practice complete, our client has maintained the highest standards that will very nicely pave the way for a new owner to take control. They will benefit from the efficient existing operations, and will be able to incorporate their own touches to move toward a personalized space.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Current owner purchased clinic 2014, original clinic opened in 2010
- 5,000 patients were seen in last 21/4 years
- Many services referred out which could be done in house
- 20% of gross is Vaccinations
- 2 Exam Rooms, Surgery Room, Treatment area, 2 Washrooms
- Ample, free parking
- High visibility, across the street from a prominent anchor tenant
- Pharmacy next door and medical offices across the street
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified buyers
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offer should be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to “ROI Corporation in Trust”
For more information or to book an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn or David Raborn, Sales Representatives.