Thanks to the current owner’s eye for opportunity, in 2017 the practice was able to secure an excellent lease for a unit in an expansive retail plaza packed with large anchor tenants. These tenants draw in a great deal of traffic allowing for the practice to utilize that aspect of convenience as well as inexpensive community marketing to appeal to a generous new patient pool.
The welcoming and airy reception area of the practice immediately builds a sense of ease and comfort to inbound patients. The approximately 1,632 square foot space encompasses 6 operatories, 4 of which are equipped with chairs allowing for a new owner to continue to expand the practice’s offering as patient demand progresses.
The office is currently providing a total of only 4 days of dentistry. Unfortunately, no hygienists are employed at the practice. The limited schedule truly restricts this new facility from growing at the rate required to ensure longevity in this prime location.
The practice is in need of either an experienced owner or a first time/new hands-on owner. An experienced owner will be able to rely on their expertise to provide the practice with proper staffing and efficient operations. Alternatively, the first time/new hands-on owner will be able to devote hours to expand the patient offering as well as develop a supportive work environment and community for the rest of the staff members as well as patients.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Fully digital practice
- 2 washrooms in the unit
- Free and plentiful parking
- Beautifully equipped and clean facility
- The office uses minimal advertising
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the request below.