ROI Corporation is pleased to present this exceptional opportunity. Warm starts are clinics that have been opened within the last 3-5 years. The existing owner has already gone through the stress of finding a location, planning and building the office; eliminating the customary 12-18 months before doors even open. Warm starts have existing patients and new patient flow.
As with all start up and warm start practices, this office requires an investment of time and human resources which the current owner cannot provide. The office operates on a fairly conservative schedule restricting the full growth potential of this practice. It has without any marketing or advertising generated over $380,000 in revenue this past year.
Our vendor set up this dental office three years ago to take advantage of this strategic location. The office is housed on the main floor a professional/residential condo building – with other medical professionals such as cosmetic clinic, pharmacy, medical clinic, private hospital as well as 3 more physicians and 2 ophthalmologists coming in the next few months. In addition, there are approximately 250 residential units in the condo building. The vendor also chose this facility because of the ability to own real estate.
This ~1,800 sq. ft. high end facility boasts 5 operatories (all with digital radiography), both manager’s and private offices, staff room and well-equipped sterilization and laboratory areas. This practice also has a digital Sirona panoramic x-ray.
The office is located in a very desirable location, with excellent visibility, highly accessible by public transportation and ample parking. It is one of the few areas in GTA that continues to experience growth with this practice having room to expand further.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 5 operatories with potential to expand
- Excellent location with high visibility, ground level, busy complex on a major road
- 10 new patients per month with no advertising or marketing
- Approximately 300 active patients
- It is an assignment practice with no social service patients and most patients covered by a type of dental insurance plan
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
Additional purchaser/advisor information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Virtual Tour of the practice is available
- All offers should be accompanied by a 10% deposit payable to ‘ROI Corporation IN TRUST’
For more information or to book an appointment please contact email@example.com, on behalf of Jackie Joachim, COO & Sales Representative.