ROI Corp is pleased to present this well-established practice on the outskirts of downtown Edmonton. The practice is located on the ground floor of a professional building with immediate proximity to hospitals, specialists and residential neighbourhoods which over the years have made for convenient partners and an excellent source for steady new patient flow.
This opportunity requires some explaining – Our client shares the unit with another non-dental healthcare provider. They each have their own staff and harmoniously share common areas, the staff room, washrooms and a private office. This other clinician wishes to step away into retirement within six months of the purchase. Due to their retirement, the other half of the facility will become available to the purchaser, allowing for hygiene or operating chairs to be installed. This retirement will open the door for the new owner to realize the full potential that the space can afford.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Three fully equipped operatories
- Lots of potential for growth by adding a Hygiene Program
- Many referrals that could be done “in house” to boost revenue; approx. 15 procedures referred out monthly
- Currently not offering any evening hours
- Digital Pan X-Ray
- 2 washrooms; staff & patient
- 1,122 Active Patients
- Solo owner-operated practice; Earnings are based on only 205 days worked in 2019
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Wayne Raborn and/or David Raborn, Sales Representatives.