Greater Sudbury Area
It gives us great pleasure to present a rare opportunity to take ownership of a practice that has been established for nearly half a century. The office enjoys the status of being an uninterrupted fixture within the extended locale, with the current owner having a commendable tenure of over 40 years at this location.
The office sits on a fine site with the practice and numerous outbuildings totaling over 2.3 acres with 90 metres of roadside frontage. The land itself enjoys access to water via a creek that acts as a boundary to the southern end of the property. The additional space will appeal to both the outdoors lover as well as the business person that could open up multiple other revenue streams via large animal business and boarding/kennels.
The purchase of this office will most certainly appeal to somebody that enjoys rural living and is interested in becoming a key member of the local community. On the business side, this practice definitely has some encouraging figures that will afford the new owner a comfortable lifestyle and a multitude of interesting cases. Production in fiscal 2019 was approximately $1 million, consistent with previous years. Free cash flow was approximately $450,000. The current owner would welcome a fast sale so they can provide a necessary transition and assure the continued success of the purchaser.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Exclusively owner operated but the workload could handle the addition of an associate
- 4 Techs represent the entire staff footprint; they are a loyal and engaged group
- No evening or weekend hours
- 100% small animal
- Building is available for sale
- Owner willing to provide a 6-month transition
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- The preferred closing date is Spring 2020
For more information, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.