ROI Corporation presents this opportunity as a virtual tour and webinar
An Open will not be hosted
We are relaxing our usual protocol of releasing the appraisal post-Open
Your offer can be made with a condition upon a site inspection.
As Canada’s leader in practice brokerage we take pride in our duty and obligation to help our clients to sell their practice. Some of our clients are willing and able to temporarily postpone a sale while others must continue with the process due to personal, professional or health reasons.
ROI Corporation is extremely proud to present this incredible opportunity to acquire a practice in the Golden Horseshoe.
The practice is situated on the main level of a highly desirable retail plaza with other strong tenants. Adjacent to major arterial roads, this practice enjoys unparalleled exposure. Lenders will support this transaction with 100% financing for clients with strong personal credit history. The internal systems that have been developed, well trained staff and move-in facility ensure that few changes or additional capital investment is needed.
Spanning almost 1,900 square feet, this practice has further room to grow in terms of patient base. There are currently 4 operatories with a 5th plumbed. Our client has enjoyed more than 1,200 unique patient visits in the last 12 months, with hygiene representing 44% of the gross revenue. This is an assignment practice with 98% of the patients having insurance coverage.
The community this practice is located in offers many growth opportunities. An economic report dated May 12, 2019 confirmed that from 2015 to 2018, nominal GDP increased by 9.4% vs. Ontario’s GDP which grew by 5.1% during the same time period. In this same period, there were 10,520 new jobs created. From 2015 to 2018, construction investment grew by 56%, compared to 19% in Ontario. As an example, there are 13 new home developments consisting of a mix of high-rise and low-rise that are planned, under construction or recently completed. The average price of a home in this area is approximately $670,000
With respect to real estate, lifestyle, art, recreation, schools, culture etc. owning a practice in this region is the right opportunity for a purchaser who wishes to have a complete career opportunity from which to plan out an extended and rewarding career. The clinic can also work for an investor dentist with the addition of another associate to replace the current owner.
For over 20 years this practice has provided patients with a high level of care. The purchaser will enjoy the opportunity to increase hours resulting in significant revenue realization.
A Profile for this clinic will be distributed upon request to parties who have signed the ROI Confidentiality Agreement. Buyers will also be able to view the virtual tour for 24 hours commencing at 3pm on Tuesday, March 17th. A link and password will be provided and therefore, you must send an email to email@example.com to obtain these. Following the virtual tour, interested buyers will have the opportunity to contact us in order to be invited to the exclusive practice presentation.
We will be hosting the exclusive practice presentation virtually on Thursday, March 26th from 8pm to 9pm. During this presentation, we will discuss specifics such as location, ownership, operations and financial results. Prospective buyers participating will have the opportunity to submit questions.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Choice patient base with ideal demographics
- Consistent new patient growth of approximately 15 new patients per month
- 40 hours of dentistry with 44 hours of hygiene each week
- Very strong hygiene program – approximately 44% of gross
- Excellent visibility on busy major intersection
- 4 operatories (with a 5th plumbed); sterilization area; reception area; staff room; 2 washrooms; manager’s office, consult room, business and private office
- Excellent lease which has terms and options until 2039 with no demolition clause
- Exclusivity for dentistry within the plaza
- Ample free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Virtual Tour will be available this Tuesday, March 17th for 24 hours commencing at 3pm
- Practice presentation via webinar will be on Monday, March 23rd from 8pm to 9pm
- The Appraisal will be released upon email request 5pm on Tuesday, March 24th
- Offers will be due no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, April 7th
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers should be accompanied by a 10% deposit, payable to “ROI CORPORATION IN TRUST”
- Our vendor is ideally looking to close by May 31st but closing is flexible.
For more information please complete the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.