i-Dentists™ take note: ROI Corporation is honoured to showcase this astounding general family practice which exemplifies the picture of a successful practice. An ideal target acquisition for the Investor Dentist™.
This practice will support up to 3 full-time Associates. Our client is willing to remain as an Associate for up to 1.5 years on a reduced schedule. The existing, full-time Associate is willing to continue to work for up to 1.5 years. The new owner or a new Associate will be required to manage the patient flow.
This office has done an admirable job of setting itself apart from other practices in the area. Open 6 days a week, the schedule nicely accommodates the staggering patient base of approximately 2,650 active patients which continues to grow as approximately 40 new patients are received each month. Sunday hours are also in demand but not presently offered.
The practice is rooted in an expansive retail development with a variety of tenants drawing high traffic flow to the plaza throughout all hours of the day which nicely compliments the evening hours offered. All four operatories are employed efficiently as the full-time vendor, associate and hygienist work to educate and treat a variety of cases and patients. Additional, part-time associates are retained a few days a month to support patient demand.
The level of care, thought and dedication our client has put into cultivating this practice is truly wonderful and a rarity. The owner’s commitment is demonstrated in all aspects of the practice from their work schedule to the high-end facility with thoughtful personal touches.
i-Dentist™ & Investor Dentist™ are licensed Trademarks of ROI Corporation. Any use of these terms by others is strictly forbidden.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Efficient, ground floor/retail plaza layout built about 10 years ago
- 4 ops, ~1,600 sq. ft. facility
- Digital Panoramic, ABELDent Software
- 10+ procedures referred out per month
- Over 10% of income is generated from Orthodontics, the majority being Invisalign
- iTero intraoral scanner on site
- A 10-year premise lease renewal is ready to be exercised giving security until 2030
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 @ 3:15 PM
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Thursday, April 23rd, 2020 @ 3:15 PM
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Friday, May 15th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
Our client is seeking a closing date that is as close to if not immediately BEFORE the Regulator approved date for re-opening, not 30 days thereafter. ROI Corporation believes it is critical and imperative that a new owner be completely in control of the re-opening process and the patient messaging and contact protocols.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.