West of GTA
ROI Corporation is excited to bring you this steadfast family practice in the growing economic powerhouse of the City. With the office currently trading a modest 3 days a week for dentistry, the opportunity to move the needle should be the principal point that springs to mind for an energetic successor. These extended hours would play well to the surrounding residential area, filled with single family homes that appreciate more flexible hours. Other growth opportunities could be realized through the addition of a hygienist to the team as well as the introduction of basic marketing initiatives.
This charming practice is located on a busy main street of an incredibly well-developed quarter of the city. The approximately 1,000 square foot main floor has three operatories (2 equipped), and boasts a large, bright reception area. The spacious, clean basement level provides optimal storage space for the overflow of products and supplies.
This opportunity is especially exceptional as you also have the good fortune to purchase the property and become your own landlord. Tastefully renovated, the house has 3 floors, with the dental practice situated on the main floor. Options abound as the upper level is vacant and can be used however the new owner would like. It would suit residential use but the entrance is adjoined to the practice and cannot be separated.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 85% insurance coverage
- Incredible cash flow equalling ~67% of gross income
- 6-8 procedures referred out per month
- Fantastic opportunity to own the property; asking price of $650,000
- Solo owner/operator; no hygienist (traditional delivery systems)
- The single employee is both the Receptionist and a Certified Dental Assistant
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, April 15th, 2020 @ 3:15 PM
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Thursday, April 16th, 2020 @ 3:15 PM
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before 4:00 PM on Friday, April 24th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible
- Our Vendor is looking to close this practice sale five (5) days BEFORE the approved date for re-opening (if practical) according to the RCDSO and/or Public Health guidelines to allow the purchaser to control re-opening protocol and critical patient messaging and communication
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice and the building value
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Amanda Kotchie, Sales Representative.