There is no doubt during this period of time, the current challenge faced by Canadian dentists has never been seen. However, once the doors do re-open, people will continue to require treatment. Healthcare has always proven is ability to rebound from economic crises. The closure of this office has not resulted in lost revenue but deferred revenue because patients have no other offices to go to for their dental needs.
This opportunity, which ROI Corporation is pleased to offer, is well-suited for a first-time owner. Normally, this general practice is open 4 days a week, with only 3 days of dentistry and one day of hygiene. With three fully equipped operatories in 1,166 sq. ft. of space, the facility is fitted to support a substantial increase of available booking time. In the past 12 months the practice has seen approximately 554 inidividual patients.
We believe this is the best time to buy if you are ready to be an owner due to several factors. The country’s key lending rate has now fallen from 1.75% at the start of the month to its current rate of 0.25%. Lenders continue to support the dental industry and we continue to receive offers on our other practices which demonstrates the strength of the industry.
Your offer will be conditional upon financing and a site visit. If your offer is accepted, we can arrange for you to come into the practice for a site visit as well as to do a chart audit. These will be done to adhere with social distancing and other current protocols. But be assured that all elements of due diligence can be completed during this time.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 90% of the patients have insurance
- This practice accepts assignment of all insurance benefits
- 10-20 new patients per month
- Good location with access by public transport and good parking facilities
- Growing practice in a community that continues to see residential development
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale five (5) days after the approved date for re-opening (if practical) according to the College and/or Public Health guidelines.
As a firm, during this uncertain time, we strongly believe it is better to be an owner of a closed practice than an associate who is dependent on the income of another dentist. Purchasing an office now enables the new owner to be involved in critical decisions pertaining to the re-opening of the office, working with staff as well as working with our vendor in the implementation of stricter protocols required for infection control.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Director Western Canada