Ottawa – West Suburban Community
With many associate dentists unemployed during the COVID-19 pandemic, ROI Corporation is experiencing an increased demand for mid-size practices. These buyers are anxious to take on ownership and to be in control of their own work environment. This is a perfect opportunity for an energetic buyer who can anticipate the demand for dental services post COVID-19 and hit the ground running.
We are offering a 4-year-old general practice for sale located in a west Ottawa suburban area. Until March 13th, the practice operated only 1.5-2 days per week. The fiscal year-end is March 2020 and total production has dropped by 25%. The 2020 total revenue is expected to be under $200,000. Therefore, the price has been reduced accordingly and reflects the value of the equipment and leaseholds only.
The office is beautifully decorated and well equipped. It is in a small strip mall on the main thoroughfare, in an affluent high-tech community. The 1,770 sq. ft. suite consists of 5 operatories with digital radiography, panorex, private office and staff room.
There are approximately 350 digital patient charts and the office is 100% paperless. Currently the dental hygienist is on maternity leave and the dental assistant and receptionist will not be staying with the practice. The current owner can provide a limited transition for a short period, but the present demand is best supported by one dentist provider.
This is a unique opportunity for an energetic dentist to take over an existing practice at a significant discount. We are confident that with an owner on site, the revenue in this turn-key operation will ramp up quickly. The costs of building this practice from ground up would far surpass the current asking price. An additional feature is that this practice is being offered as an Asset sale, which is a considerable benefit for the buyer. Closing of the sale is expected to occur shortly after the RCDSO permits dentists to return to practice.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Our vendor wishes to close this practice sale July 1, 2020 or within ten (10) days of RCDSO permitting dentists to return to practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Note: Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
For more information, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.