ROI Corporation is proud to present an opportunity to set yourself apart from the competitive dental landscape by acquiring this boutique-style dental practice with a large focus on cosmetic dentistry and complete smile makeovers.
The practice is situated in a stand-alone building located in a busy downtown area of this highly-sought after city. The facility features 3 operatories with a 4th plumbed and wired to accommodate future growth. The doctor and staff members strive to provide patients with a relaxing, spa-like experience and pride themselves in offering a refreshing approach to dentistry. The white glove approach that the dental team has rolled out sings to the financially capable clientele that permeate this desirable enclave.
This unique opportunity also offers the new owner the sought-after benefit of being their own landlord by purchasing the building which is appraised at $2,300,000. Alternatively, our client is willing to arrange a secure long-term lease.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Healthy cash earnings of approximately 48% of gross income
- An exceptionally loyal and high-quality patient base with a high dental IQ
- Current operating hours do not include evenings or weekends
- The practice does not accept assignment of insurance benefits, with the exception of a few patients under special circumstances
- Digital radiography and charts
- High traffic street location
- The vendor is willing to assist the new owner with the transition by staying on as an associate
- A Webinar will be held on Wednesday, May 6th, 2020 @ 3:00PM
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Thursday, May 7th, 2020 to interested and qualified parties
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe to do so. Please be flexible.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Alexis Sweetnam, Sales Representative.