ROI Corporation is pleased to present this fine opportunity for ownership which has been a respected staple in this community for years.
The practice is located on Southern Vancouver Island in a vibrant, growing and idyllic community with many artisans, studios/galleries, and access to provincial parks, lakes and outdoor recreation. This long-established preventive and patient-centred general practice is both manageable and affordable! It boasts a robust recall program (36% of revenue) in a stand-alone building with high visibility.
The current owner values a healthy work-life balance which is supported by the office’s conservative 4-day work week. The schedule is reduced to 3 days per week from June to August to ensure the warmer weather is enjoyed by the owner and their team.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- 3 operatories, 859 sq. ft.
- Operatories have abundant natural light and a garden view
- Digital radiography and charting
- Assignment, 75% insurance
- 10 new patients/month, extensive drawing area
- Approximately 1,000 active patients
- Room to expand revenue in various procedure codes and/or hours
- Easy access, ample and free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Offers must be submitted on or before July 31, 2020
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate.