Looking for a beautiful, Greater Vancouver location, and a healthy lifestyle, in a town that boasts an exhaustive list of amenities? This well-established orthodontic practice offers an expansive facility which will be able to accommodate the future growth a new owner will be able to secure in this thriving community.
The 3,255 sq. ft. facility includes a functioning laboratory with 4 well-spaced treatment chairs as well as 2 partially enclosed operatories. The space is easily accessible by public transit and offers those driving in to the office optimal, free parking.
Abundant windows allow the outside in throughout this standalone building, which is also owned by our client. The building is highly visible from all angles, off a main street in the center of town. Long term, friendly tenants support each other in their business endeavours.
The office is normally open only 3 days a week with no weekend or evening hours available. A wide range in patient age provides a variety of clinically interesting cases.
This is a period of uncharted change in providing needed care. It requires mindful and careful diligence following updated guidelines, which will provide a safer clinical model. This practice is already well suited physically, to accommodate such changes. Healthcare has always proven its ability to rebound from economic crises.
We believe this is the best time to buy if you are ready to be an owner due to several factors. The country’s key lending rate has now fallen. Lenders continue to support the dental industry and we continue to receive offers on our other practices which demonstrates the strength of the industry.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Both front desk positions, and secretarial area already 6’ apart
- 3 storage areas
- Siemens panoramic x-ray, Wehmer ceph
- 80 – 90% of patients have access to dental insurance
- Rapidly growing residential community
- In a Business Improvement designated area
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, June 25, 2020
- Your offer will be conditional upon financing and a site visit. If your offer is accepted, we can arrange for you to come into the practice for a site visit as well as to do a chart audit. These will be done to adhere with social distancing and other current protocols. But be assured that all elements of due diligence can be completed during this time.
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate.