This general family practice is located in a busy, commercial/retail area in a well-run medical professional building with excellent exposure and complimentary tenants. The loyal base of patients have become accustomed to a moderate 3 ½ day clinical schedule, affording the owner the luxury of a work-life balance as they look to transition into a phased retirement. The owner dentist is accompanied by a strong yet conservative hygiene program that offers patients well-rounded, consistent service and is a perfect vehicle to gradually promote a more proactive list of treatment options.
The office operates in an efficient manner with the small yet talented group of staff complimenting a skillful dentist who despite slowing down, has routinely demonstrated consistent revenue numbers in recent years. Taking ownership of this office presents excellent income potential in present and a long term to grow a practice in the heart of the GTA.
Situated at the junction of two major highways, adjacent to a premium mall with excellent road access and a subway stop around the corner, patients have never struggled with accessibility. This simple yet effective business is a strong investment for somebody looking to seize control of their professional future while building equity on an already strong foundation.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Approximately 820 patients attended the practice in the last 12 months
- Subway in the immediate area
- Significant services referred out or not elected by the owner
- Staff contracts
- Open 5 days per week with minimal evening hours
- 10 new patients per month in the last 12 months
- The vendor wishes to make themselves available for a healthy transition
- High end professionally finished office incorporating a social distancing philosophy
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be held on Sunday, June 7th, 2020 @ 12:00PM EDT
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed after the Webinar to interested and qualified parties
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, June 18th, 2020
- Your offer will be made fully conditional upon a site visit and inspection – and we will arrange for entry when safe and appropriate to do so.
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.