An opportunity exists to acquire an outstanding general practice in South East Calgary. The location is in close proximity to 17th Ave. SE. This is an area that has undergone substantial rejuvenation in the last 12 months. Although the community has always been busy, the improvements have substantially increased the footfall and traffic throughout.
This practice has been based in the same central location for some 40 years. The facility is located on the ground floor with excellent access and plenty of free car parking immediately adjacent.
The total area is approximately 1,265 square feet with 3 well equipped operatories and the ability to add an additional one. The facility has been substantially renovated with the latest addition being a completely new sterilization area. The vendors have advised us that the option to acquire an additional 600 square feet space adjacent to the practice might exist.
Approximately 1,400 active patients attended in the last 12 months with an average new patient flow of 40 per month. Based on the oversupply of dental practices in Calgary, this is outstanding!
The practice is currently open six days a week and is also beginning to open on Sundays due to demand. Excellent cash flow and a great lease further enhance the desirability of this exceptional practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Central position in a rapidly expanding location
- Excellent new patient flow that can be further improved
- Good hygiene program that can be further optimized
- Caters to a multicultural patient base
- Owner has been essentially “hands off” since Jan. 2020
- Practice production attributable to 3 very competent associates
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- A Webinar will be hosted on Friday, June 19, 2020 at 2:00 PM (MDT)
- Please click here to register to the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed on or before Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Viewings will be available by appointment only on Sunday, July 5, 2020
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, July 17, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on August 31, 2020
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Director of Western Canada.