If you are an ambitious dentist yearning to take control of your career, this is a phenomenal opportunity worth further review. ROI Corporation welcomes this turn-key general dental practice that enjoys a nice starting patient base in a very consumer centric neighborhood. Surrounded by big box retailers and specifically situated in a plaza with active foot traffic, this rewarding practice is primed for years of future growth.
This beautifully built practice opened in 2018 with the owner’s intention to fully utilize the busy area. However, the owner‘s time is thinly stretched amongst many other practices and thus cannot devote the time and energy to this particular practice to fully maximize the opportunities presented by the surrounding area.
The spacious practice enjoys a span of 1,330 sq. ft. of usable space, 4 fully equipped operatories and a digital pan/Ceph within a magnificently designed space. There is a beneficial premise lease in place that enjoys a current term of 12 years leading into 2028 in addition to two 5-year renewals leading into 2038.
This practice is only operating one day a week currently- utilizing a nice base of approximately 213 local active patients generating annual revenue of approximately $162,000. Surely, this particular practice is more valuable than an expensive practice built from scratch offering 0 patients. With a new owner on board injecting time, energy and effort, this practice will continue to easily grow to the next level and beyond.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 1,330 sq. ft. of space housing 4 fully equipped operatories
- No demolition clause
- Digital Pan/Ceph
- Excellent lease leading into the 2038 including 2 5-year renewals
- Situated in a busy, plaza surrounded by well-known anchor tenants
- 213 active patients generating revenue of approx. $162,000 from only 1 day of operation
- Buyer friendly asset sale
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Profile and Slideshow of the practice will be given upon 48 hours of request
- The Appraisal will be given only to those interested parties after the profile and Slideshow
- An opportunity to visit the practice will be available to qualified buyers on an individual basis
- Offers are due on or before Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5:00 PM
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Doron Eisenberg, Sales Representative.