ROI is pleased to present this exceptional orthodontic practice, that is sure to appeal to someone who enjoys a work-life balance. The city offers access to outdoor activities, tight-knit neighbourhoods, affordable real estate and a spectacular setting within a supportive, growing community.
Outdoor recreation is abundant year round. Boating, fishing, hiking, biking or rock climbing are all within reach. The local economy is strong and prospering. The area is known for its high-quality agriculture as well as its diversified manufacturing and industrial sectors.
This state-of-the-art facility was renovated in 2015 and is located in the busy downtown area in a professional building. With a 4-day work week this practice has been respected by the professional community and families for 30 years. Easily accessed by transit or private vehicle, there is ample free parking in addition to what is included in the lease.
The vendor will be pleased introduce the purchaser to the referral sources to ensure a smooth transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 2,728 sq. ft. facility plus an expansive deck and great view
- 5 chair open treatment area
- 2 COA’s, 1 CDA receptionist
- mix of young and adult patients
- assignment, 70% insurance
- abundant natural light
- superior in-office flow and patient comfort
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualified parties
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before June 30, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcia Boyd, Senior Associate.