This is a well-established practice located in a high-density area in west Toronto. Neighbouring tenants include a pharmacy, optometrist, audiologist and medical doctors. The 1,857 sq. ft. general practice consists of 6 operatories (5 equipped) plus a Pan. The practice is compliant with RCDSO requirements with regard to COVID-19. This is a solid practice with lots of opportunity for further growth.
A comprehensive hygiene program accounts for approximately 35% of gross revenue. Three hygienists are employed at the practice and are booked ahead 3-5 weeks demonstrating the strong demand from the faithful patient base. Only open 30 hours per week, the practice generates an impressive production level with abundant potential demonstrated by an ever-growing community, that would certainly embrace more hours.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Excellent cash flow
- Approximately 1,400 active patients
- The office works only 3 days per week
- The office closes 7 weeks a year for vacation
- 6 days of hygiene per week
- Current term to Sept. 2021; Lease extends to Sept. 2026
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Highlights booklet will be provided to qualified applicants who have completed a ROI Corporation confidentiality agreement
- The complete Appraisal will subsequently be made available to those interested in submitting an offer
- A site visit to the practice will be arranged for serious candidates
- Offers will be due 14 days following the site visit but not later than July 24, 2020
- The preferred closing date is August 31, 2020
For more information or to request the Practice Highlights, please contact Bill Alton, Sales Representative.