Now available is an opportunity to purchase an exceptional long-standing practice with a large patient base in a modern facility. With significant room to grow revenue by expanding the services being offered in this conservatively run office, this listing will appeal to a motivated purchaser with big plans!
The practice is situated on the second floor of a very busy retail plaza that is located at a highly trafficked intersection which is easily accessible from major highways. With 5 operatories, all of which overlook the plaza parking lot with an abundance of natural light, this stunning facility is a sight to be seen. It was relocated in 2014 with most equipment and all leaseholds being new as of then and is fully digital with a Pan.
The practice consistently sees approximately 2,400-2,500 different patients per year providing almost exclusively general dentistry with many services being referred out on a monthly basis.
In addition, the long-term patients have demonstrated a strong dedication to the practice by returning in droves. During the month of June the practice generated 87% of its June 2019 revenue and that is being short an associate that previously worked 3 days per week. Hygiene itself generated 98.5% of its June 2019 revenue and that is with the practice only being open for 2 days in the first week of June for urgent care and 2 days in the last week of June. Current patient demand is greater than the capacity of the providers.
Highlights of the Practice Include:
- 2,400 – 2,500 unique patients attend the practice per year
- Hygiene generates ~42% of revenue
- ~30 outgoing specialty referrals/month
- Modern facility with 5 ops and fully digital
- Opportunity to expand hours from the current schedule
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Profile will be provided to interested parties within 48 hours of their request
- An Open will be held on Sunday, July 26, 2020
- In order to manage showings, we request that prior to booking an appointment you have an online meeting with David Rourke to determine the suitability of the practice
- Offers will be due on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 4PM
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact David Rourke, Sales Representative.