Situated in a picturesque community, midway between Ottawa and Montreal, an established general practice is offered for sale. While a new owner could live in the town, the drives from both Ottawa and Montreal are a relaxing commute with no traffic in either direction.
The previous owner practiced for over 25 years in the town. In 2018, the practice was sold to the current owner and combined with another existing practice. Since the purchase in 2018, our client has made significant improvements to equipment, recall systems and sterilization areas, before COVID-19 requirements came into effect. The office consists of 3 operatories, with separate sterilization and laboratory space. The computer system is Curve and patient charts are digitally stored. Additionally, both the panorex and intra-oral radiographs are digital.
The staff consists of 2 receptionists and one full time and one part-time dental assistant. At the current time, the practice is staffed with 2 associates who work a total of 3 days per week.
The practice was not fully operational in 2019 and September year-end revenue was $149,850. Since October, it has already exceeded last year’s total and produced $167,000 in the first 6 months of its 2020 fiscal year. This reflects the fact that the office is currently operating 3 days per week with ample numbers of patients waiting for appointments. The practice accepts assignment and has 70% patients on insurance, with 40% on ODSP and social service.
This practice would flourish with a full-time, energetic owner who can devote the energy into realizing the potential within this practice. There are many loyal families who want to continue to have their dental needs met in this office and are willing to wait for treatment.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to serious inquiries on Friday, July 24, 2020
- A Virtual Open will be held on Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 10AM
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Virtual Open
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, August 14, 2020
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor prefers to close the sale September 30, 2020 but is flexible
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.