South of Edmonton
Take a moment to review this outstanding general practice within a thirty-minute drive of downtown Edmonton. Based in the same central location since 1990 it has established an excellent reputation. The desirability of this practice is further enhanced by a dedicated patient base with a high dental IQ, who see quality dental treatment as a priority.
The facility is located on the ground floor in a standalone building with excellent access and plenty of free car parking. The total area is approximately 2,982 square feet with six very well appointed operatories. More specifically, the owner has invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment to include a Biolase Laser, Cerec 3 Machine, intra-oral cameras in each operatory and multiple implant systems to name just a few.
There are approximately 2,900 active patients and a healthy new patient flow of 20 per month, with between 20 and 25 emergency patients a month, some of whom could easily be converted into new patients.
A very relaxed schedule also provides the opportunity to enhance patient flow. At present the practice is only open 4 days/week between 8:00am and 4:30pm. There is no clinical availability on Fridays, evenings or weekends. Year over year the practice gross has been consistently high with excellent cashflow.
The building is owned by the principal and is also available for purchase, alternatively a rental agreement could be negotiated on mutually acceptable terms.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Long established practice (1990) in a great location
- Ground floor access in a standalone building
- 6 comprehensively equipped operatories
- Good new patient flow
- Dedicated and efficient hygiene program
- Ability to substantially increase hours/sessions
- Consistent gross that has recovered substantially post-COVID
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Webinar will be held on Friday, July 24, 2020 at 2PM (MT)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed after the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, August 2, 2020
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, August 14, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale on September 30, 2020
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Dev Mangat, Director of Western Canada.