“He who doesn’t look ahead, remains behind”
With interest rates at historical all-time lows and dental practices reopening full of activity, now is the time to look ahead for the savvy purchaser. We are delighted to present the exceptional ability to purchase a lucrative general dental practice that has successfully returned back to a full schedule, generating production levels comparable to those of last year.
This established practice was newly renovated in 2017 and operates out of an attractive 1,756 square foot facility which houses 5 fully equipped, spacious operatories. A beneficial lease in place offers exclusivity of the plaza, no demotion clause and reasonable market rent of $32/square foot (net). There are also numerous renewal options available that promise a lengthy, successful tenure in this rewarding location.
Highly visible and situated on the ground floor of a busy plaza, this dental practice enjoys a wealth of over 2,000 active patients. There is significant upcoming work to be scheduled as evidenced by the pre-determination report ensuring strong future revenue streams. Additionally, the surrounding community is continuing to flourish with a variety of new investments and developments.
While this listing is an exemplary practice, opportunity still awaits! The facility and operations are poised to support the build-out of the hygiene program which will nicely complement the growing community.
Highlights of this Practice Include:
- Our client is looking to exit ownership and has recently hired an associate to take over some of their hours
- Open 6 days a week; 5 of which offer clinical hours
- 70% of patients have insurance and no social service patients
- Digital Pan/Ceph; All charts and X-rays are digital; Dentrix Software
- Exclusivity and no demotion clause in the lease; Numerous renewals available
- Easily accessible through public transit
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Virtual Tour of the Practice will be given within 48 hours of your request
- A Practice Prospectus will be given only to those interested parties after a telephone conversation with Jackie Joachim and/or Doron Eisenberg
- Individual appointments to visit the practice will be available
- Offers will be presented to our client as received
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information, please contact Jackie Joachim, COO & Sales Representative.