This is a remarkably busy three exam lane optometry practice in the heart of downtown. This practice enjoys an excellent reputation and is a trusted colleague of ophthalmologists at the University Health Network. The office is steps from the subway and right along the PATH.
Trained and efficient front office staff ensures a well-run and profitable practice. The practice boasts a very high self-pay to OHIP ratio and superb financial policies. For the past three years the practice earnings have had healthy increases, while the expenses have decreased.
The landlord has enrolled in the COVID-19 Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program. This will lower the base rent by 75% for the duration the landlord is enrolled.
Enjoy an above average income in a fast-paced medical based practice with the added income of a hands-off income producing dispensary.
Our client is extremely personable and admired by patients for their incredible skill set. They will be available to work with the new owner to ensure a smooth and successful transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Relaxed 25-29 hours/week schedule
- Premium pricing on self-pay exams
- Zeiss OCT, Cannon Retinal photography, Zeiss visual field analyzer
- Current Office Pro software for EMR and business management
- Incredible 52% cash flow
- Patients ages 20 to 64 represent 76% of the patient base
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Roopali Kapoor, Sales Representative.