Time is of the essence: Due the immediate ill-health of our client, securing a prompt successor to preserve the practice goodwill is our primary concern. All reasonable offers will be entertained.
We welcome all buyers looking for a hot start to come and view this recently renovated practice which boasts a wealth of opportunity to an individual that wishes to grow equity without assuming a sizeable debt load. The subject practice and its owner have been practicing holistic dentistry at this location since 2015. The forward thinking dental approach has resulted in a strong and loyal patient base that continues to grow by a community demand for a well-defined dental philosophy. Many individuals from around the GTA visit this office for its holistic style and a demonstrated niche for this kind of dental experience is evidenced by the demand for this philosophical approach.
Located within a busy, well exposed, service oriented retail plaza with high volume consumer traffic. The office is subject to massive exposure from the clients that frequent this location and its position on one of the busiest major roads in the York Region.
The practice currently breaks even on 1.25 days of dentistry per week. An ideal buyer would be an owner with an existing patient base looking for a new or second location or a business minded associate willing to maintain their position in the short term while they quickly grow this to a full time location.
Highlights of this practice:
- 400 active patients
- Owner wishes to maintain his current schedule
- Non Assignment practice
- ~15 new patients per month on a 1.25 day week
- Room for expansion
- Very reasonable lease that extends past 2028
- Ample and free parking
- Exceptional employee culture
- Employees on contracts
- 90% of patients live close by
- Physical charts with digital radiography
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Webinar will be held on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 @ 7PM EST
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (appointment only) will be held on the Evening of Thursday, September 3, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to those looking to place an offer on Thursday, September 3, 2020
- Conditional offers to be submitted ASAP
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.