This beautiful clinic is a must see for the individual or corporate buyer!
The contemporary decor surrounded by natural light offers a very soothing experience for both clinician and patient. The office is COVID ready and has returned to pre-COVID production levels.
This long-term general practice has been in this ideal location for 5 years in a very busy and growing area. The 5 operatories are state of the art with very clean lines, all of the operatories have pocket doors which can isolate the room for COVID precautions. There are 3 other potential operatories already plumbed and wired, perfect for when the new owner is ready to expand! There are large windows throughout the practice providing wonderful natural lighting.
The practice is all about technology and quality, there are 3 labs located in the expansive 3,300 sq. ft. footprint of this office. The patient flow and layout of this office is exceptional offering room to hold or produce CE courses on site for the team.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- 5-day work week with no evening or weekend hours
- Spacious, state of the art facility
- Approximately 3,396 active patients
- 2 hygienists
- Located in a very busy area with constant new patient growth
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Scott Green and/or Andrew Bryson, Associates.