To be able to purchase a well established and successful practice consisting of high dental IQ patients is truly exciting. For over 30+ years, our client has taken great pride in building a practice where patients appreciate the quality of dentistry provided, exceptional professional service, knowledge staff and comfortable surroundings.
The office is located in one of GTA’s most affluent neighbourhoods. The practice itself is in a highly desirable location, with excellent visibility, easily accessible by public transportation and offers ample parking. The practice is open 32 hours per week with definite room to expand the schedule.
The spa like design of the facility combines classic elegance and contemporary style providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere immediately instilling a sense of professionalism and relaxation in patients. The practice currently occupies a ~3,100 sq. ft. unit with an efficient split-level layout. The main floor has 6 enclosed operatories while lower level has a large staff room, full kitchen and potential for a small in-house lab.
Our client originally purchased the office in 1988 and moved the practice to the current location in 2017. Moving to this beautiful location was most certainly the right move; the equipment and leaseholds are exceptional. The lease runs until 2037 with no demolition clause.
Our client is looking to retire and enjoy the fruits of their labour. There is one associate who produces approximately 31% of gross while the strong hygiene program generates approximately 38% of gross. Our client will stay on for a successful transition and to complete any outstanding cases.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Affluent and well-established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, and commercial economic activity
- High density/growth area
- Room to extend hours
- 10-15 new patients per month
- Utilizes all the high-tech equipment such as Cerec Prime Scan
- Implementation of an infection control compliance system that exceeds industry standards
- Associates, hygienists and staff all on written agreements
- Efficient operations with nominal AR
- Excellent lease with renewals until 2037; No demolition clause
- 2 washrooms
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar
- A Webinar will be held on Thursday, October 22, 2020 @ 7pm (ET)
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, October 25, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Open
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, November 6, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review