It is with great pleasure that we present this conscientious, well-run family practice. The office was opened in a high traffic area in the heart of North York in 1999 and has witnessed relentless growth around it. Our vendor is working a limited schedule in this mainly associate run office and they are happy to maintain a short presence as a figure head at the office to allow for a smooth transition after the sale.
This is a basic restorative practice with many procedures referred out and would benefit from the presence of a doctor willing to modernize treatment options and operations. Revenue has been gradually decreasing annually as the doctor slows down. This said, the office easily generates over $35,000 per month with good cash earnings. After emerging strongly from wave one, the office is fully prepared to service a loyal patient base that has a long history of conservative dental treatment.
While there is a demo clause in the lease, the state of the building, recent new tenants and the strength of the business will give confidence to lenders. This opportunity would appeal to both ends of the ownership spectrum. It represents a perfect opportunity to get a foot on the dental ladder for a new owner or perhaps a seasoned practitioner in this area might slowly absorb the patients at this location and efficiently roll them into another office
Highlights of this practice include:
- High density/growth area
- The hygiene program generates over 45% of gross billings
- 525 patients attend the facility
- Patient and Staff parking available
- Subway accessible with a walk score of 77
- Strong collection policy
- High traffic established neighbourhood with a strong mix of residential, retail, industrial and commercial economic activity
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Webinar will be held on Thursday, October 29, 2020 @ 7PM EDT
- Please click here to register for the Webinar
- A Confidential Open (appointment only) will be held on the morning of Sunday, November 1, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed to those looking to place an offer on Tuesday November 3, 2020
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Robert Spillane, Sales Representative.