Wow, what a fantastic practice! The vendor has gone to extremes to ensure the practice is exceedingly well protected from viruses and contamination. This includes top of the line Hepa air filters, UV sterilization units, operatories sealed with glass doors and a glass enclosed sterilization room. As a result, patients and staff feel comfortable, safe, and relaxed.
At the current location since 2005, the practice is in a high density, high growth area of downtown Toronto, very close to a subway station. The patient base is primarily white collar and well educated, with a high dental IQ. The area is on the upper end of the economic spectrum. The practice is non-assignment.
The practice consists of 3 operatories in an approximately 1,400 sq. ft. space. In addition to our client, there are 2 part-time associates and 2 hygienists. The practice does not offer evening or weekend hours. It is primarily a restorative and hygiene practice, with many procedures referred out.
With 1,500 active patients, and despite the vendor taking 12 weeks vacation per year, annual production is $1.3 – $1.4 million with very strong cash flow. Hygiene accounts for 35-40% of total production. The lease extends to 2035 (current term to 2025). The vendor is willing to stay for a transition period.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Saturday, November 7 and Sunday, November 8, 2020
- The Appraisal will be distributed on Tuesday November 10,2020
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, November 20, 2020
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our vendor is looking to close this practice sale December 31, 2020