ROI Corporation is pleased to present this extraordinary opportunity to own a thriving, beautifully designed pediatric practice in one of the most desirable locations offered in Edmonton.
In 2017, this established practice was moved into a newly built and professionally designed facility to effectively service the growing, upscale community. Located in a busy plaza, there are two general dental clinics in an adjacent building encouraging inbound referrals. Patients and staff benefit from the plentiful free parking with easy access to the clinic.
The stunning, child-friendly 2,011 sq. ft. facility has four state of the art operatories. Each operatory is enclosed which helps put families at ease, especially after the COVID-19 closures. Large windows welcome lots of light into each cheerfully decorated operatory.
The current owner is open to negotiating a smooth transition for this long-established practice.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Year over year growth in gross income
- 2 HVACs make for very high air exchange (COVID friendly)
- Facility designed by the Wolski Design Group: a highlight is the custom “slow close” sliding glass doors imported from Italy throughout the clinic
- Commercial location adjacent to mid to high end residential and schools. Proximity to the Anthony Henday ring road is quite favourable
- Four heated underground parking stalls available for owner and staff beside the elevator in building
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Webinar will be held on Saturday, November 28, 2020 @ 4:00PM (MST)
- The Appraisal will be distributed prior to the Webinar to the registrants
- A Confidential Open (by appointment only) will be held on Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Instructions to draft an Offer to Purchase must be submitted on or before Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- We will be presenting offers on Friday, December 18, 2020
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review