Positive Material Change: In the throes of a challenging pandemic environment, the resilience of this practice has brightly persevered- producing admirable monthly revenues that far exceed 2019 levels. The impressive production for November 2020 was $31,888 and $21,420 for December 2020, on a bare minimal one day per week schedule. Clearly this opportunity is worth further exploration for the savvy, forward thinking dentist.
This practice is ideal for the ambitious, forward thinking dentist looking to take advantage of low interest rates and an opportunity to map out their future as an owner in Toronto. ROI Corporation is thrilled to present this general dental practice that offers immense growth potential at a minimal cost of investment.
Located in a busy area of a famous Downtown Toronto corridor, the owner of this practice owns other practices as well and simply cannot devote the time and energy to this particular one. As a new owner stepping into a wonderful opportunity, you will enjoy the fruits of a well-established practice that has been established since 1994 and offers a healthy base of approximately 536 active patients.
This practice utilizes an efficient 972 sq. ft. facility that houses 3 fully equipped operatories on the 8th floor of a professional medical building. Fully digital intra-oral and panoramic x-rays. Ample space exists to fully accommodate patients and your staff in a safe and healthy manner and all COVID precautions have been employed, which assisted in a very successful reopen where monthly production has matched and even exceeded previous years.
An exception to most offices in this area, an excellent lease is in place including 2 renewals extending into 2031 with no demolition clause. Many essential neighboring medical tenants attract busy foot traffic to the building, allowing the practice to organically grow at a rate of roughly 15 new patients added monthly and negligible social service patients. Annual revenue of roughly $200,000 is produced on a nominal one day per week schedule.
Highlights of this Practice include:
- Approximately 536 active patients attend the practice
- Impeccably low outstanding accounts receivables
- 972 Sq Foot facility with 3 fully equipped operatories
Fully digital intra-oral and panoramic x-rays
- Lease is until 2031 and has no demolition clause. Base rent is very reasonable at $18 per Sq Ft.
- Average annual production of $200,000 on only 1 day per week operations.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile and Slideshow of the practice will be given upon 48 hours of request
- The Appraisal will be given only to those interested parties after a brief discussion with Doron Eisenberg
- An opportunity to visit the practice will be available to qualified buyers on an individual basis.
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review