Previously listed as #4443
Initially posted with an asking price of $820,000
Peace Country Area
Picturesque small-town Alberta offers a well-constructed building featuring a 4-operatory general practice for sale. The office is positioned in the centre of town and adjacent to the local medical facility and community centre.
The practice is long-standing. It began in 1994 and moved into a newly constructed stand-alone building in 2005. The facility is exceptionally well-designed with ample space on the main floor for clinical operations. The lower level is completely finished and features a staff room, storage area, mechanical area and recreational space. Main floor boasts reception room, business office, four well-appointed operatories, sterilization area, panoramic x-ray, and private office.
This practice offers the terrific opportunity to expand hours and acquire new patients as the current owner has the business on “cruise control” due to other interests. Our client is willing to stay on as an associate after the sale to ensure an effective transition.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Extended drawing area
- Building is also available for sale
- Unique opportunity to purchase the well-designed building
- Features sustainable geothermic energy that powers this building
- Long established Hygiene program
- Owner currently works only 24 hours / week
- Paperless office, Cerec and digital x-rays
Additional Purchaser/ Advisor Information:
- The Appraisal & Virtual Tour will be provided to pre-qualified purchasers prior to the Webinar.
- A Webinar will be held on Sunday, March 21st, 2021 @ 2:00PM MDT
- Please click here to register to the Webinar.
- Showings by appointment only.
- Conditional offers must be submitted on or before Friday, April 9th, 2021
- Within 48 hours of acceptance of an Offer we will require a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review