This established 30-year general practice opportunity is located in southern BC. The area is the commercial, financial, service and industrial hub for the South Kootenay area. This stable community provides a diverse, affordable lifestyle and has a favourable climate and easy access to four-season, first-class recreational facilities offering world-class skiing, mountain biking, and a variety of other outdoor recreation.
There exists constant economic development and longstanding industry for ongoing and future employment opportunities and benefits. Ideally located with proximity to trading areas, it enjoys a robust transportation infrastructure including access to highways, rail and airports. The city has all the expected amenities including reasonably priced housing, friendly neighbourhoods and a regional hospital.
This is a family based general practice that has a focus in restorative and promotes a practice philosophy of prevention with a passion for delivering top quality care. The office was renovated in 2019 and is now a fully digital, state of the art facility with an amazing 52% cash earnings! Since the COVID shutdown it has enjoyed a highly successful reopening – busier than ever!
In addition, the free-standing building which houses the practice and is located on a main street, is available for sale – the practice and the real estate present an outstanding package deal.
This is an extraordinary turn-key opportunity and a chance to be your own landlord!
Highlights of this practice include:
- 1,800 sq. ft. facility with up to 5 ops (3 fully equipped operatories, 1 op no x-ray or computer, 1 consult room plumbed/wired)
- a 4 ½ day week, no evenings or weekends
- 1 part time hygienist work 1 day/week (expecting to return to 4 days/week)
- 1,400 active patients, excellent patient age demographics
- 80% of patients have dental insurance
- ~10 new patients/month
- room to expand in various procedure codes
- storefront, main street location
- ample, free parking
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Tour will be released following the Webinar
- The Appraisal will be distributed to qualifies parties following the Webinar
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline
- All offers will be conditional on a practice visit respecting COVID-19 protocols
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review