ROI Corporation is pleased to present this unique opportunity to purchase a practice with exceptional growth potential. This dental office has been established for over forty years in Kingston, Ontario. The practice is located in the downtown core near Hotel Dieu Hospital, Queen’s University and Kingston General Hospital.
The practice is on the first floor of a residential building. It has two fully functioning operatories, a third equipped with x-ray equipment and a chair as well as a fourth operatory that is plumbed and wired.
Due to health limitations, the owner practices on a part-time basis and provides 100% of the recall and operative procedures. Over the years, the owner has limited the procedures he offers, and all endodontic, periodontic, prosthodontics, surgical, and orthodontic procedures are referred out. The practice is closed to new patients with a few exceptions.
Total revenue in 2019 was approximately $330,000, with about 44% attributable to preventive treatments. 2020 revenue has returned to pre-COVID-19 levels of approximately $26,000/month June-October. There are approximately 800 active patients.
The owner is committed to the highest standards in dentistry and his primary focus is on educating his patients so they can attain the best dental health possible. Therefore, a new owner will benefit from the oral health of the patients and their loyalty to the practice.
The owner is retiring for health reasons and his participation in a transition with a new owner will be limited. He is fully committed to encouraging his patients to remain with the practice.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Virtual Open will be held on Sunday, January 10th, 2021 at 10:00am (EST)
- The Appraisal will be distributed following the Virtual Open
- The Offer Request Form must be submitted 48 hours prior to the Offer deadline.
- Offers must be submitted on or before Friday, January 22, 2021 at 5:00pm (EST)
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review
- Our clients preferred closing date is March 31, 2021 but is negotiable
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright, Sales Representative.