PRICE DECREASE AND IN-PERSON OPEN
The owner is facing increasing health challenges and will entertain all bona fide offers on the practice. Please note that there will be an in-person OPEN Sunday, August 1st, and Virtual OPEN Tuesday, August 3rd.
This unique opportunity to purchase a practice with exceptional growth potential is offered in Kingston, Ontario. This dental office has been established for over forty years and is in the downtown core near Hotel Dieu Hospital, Queen’s University, and Kingston General Hospital.
The practice is on the first floor of a residential building. It has two fully functioning operatories, a third with x-ray and chair and a fourth one plumbed and wired.
The owner practices on a part-time basis and provides 100% of the recall and operative procedures. Over the years, the owner has limited the procedures she offers, and all endodontic, periodontic, prosthodontics, surgical, and orthodontic procedures are referred out. The practice is closed to new patients, with a few exceptions.
Highlights of this practice include:
- 44% Preventive Services- Immense opportunity to increase production.
- Total Revenue in 2019 was approximately $330,000, with about 44% attributable to preventive treatments.
- 2020 revenue was $248,300, with the office closed for 3 months. Prorated the Revenue would have been very similar to 2019.
- Even with present operational constraints, 2021 revenue has returned to pre-Covid numbers between $25,000 and $30,000 monthly.
- Approximately 800 active patients.
- Non-Assignment – Collections match Revenue
- Practice On-site OPEN: By Appointment, Sunday, August 1st
- Virtual OPEN: Tuesday, August 3rd at 7:00 pm
- Practice Profile, Practice Appraisal, and Video Tour – Available now
- Offers: Presented upon submission
- Closing: Summer 2021
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ann Wright Sales Representative/Associate.