Central Kootenay Region
ROI is pleased to offer this well established, solo general practice that has been highly successful for more than 30 years! Our client also owns the centrally located building that contains the practice which is also available for sale. This opportunity would be well-suited for a possible partnership or the addition of an associate as there are endless opportunities to expand the services offered to care for a large, loyal patient base.
Experience this unique gem of the Kootenays. The area is noted for its congenial climate, affordable housing, wineries, and thriving agricultural and fruit industries. Recreational opportunities abound including golf, hiking, plenty of lake and back country activities as well as arts and culture. This offering is the complete “package” – practice and real estate – to create your own work-life balance with an exciting and profitable future.
Full details available on request.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice Profile will be provided within 48 hours of your request
- A Webinar recording will be available on April 2, 2021
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- The Appraisal will be distributed within 48 hours of your appointment
- Offers are due on or before 5pm on Monday, April 19, 2021
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review