Initially posted with an Asking Price of $1,100,000
A unique opportunity to purchase a solo practice in Ottawa’s West End is offered for sale. This 3 operatory practice was built in 2015. As well as providing general dentistry, the owner was interested in advanced prosthetic procedures and surgery and opened this practice adjacent to a denturist. The two practices share reception space and generate significant referrals between the offices.
The owner is not practicing currently. An associate provides general dentistry four days/week with one dental hygienist. A colleague of the owner attends the practice 2X/month for implants, bone grafts and surgery.
The 1300 sq.ft practice has 3 fully equipped operatories, plus one room that is plumbed and wired. In addition, there is a CBCT Pan-Ceph unit. The practice is in a small plaza on a busy road with ample free parking. June 30 year-end fees were $721,700 and were on track to reach over $800,000 in 2020, averaging $50,000 per month.
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- Practice Profile, Video Tour and Appraisal available now.
- 2nd Virtual OPEN is scheduled for Sunday, March 28th at 10:00 am.
- Offers are presented when submitted.
- Appointments to view the practice will be available on an individual basis
- Offers should be accompanied by a certified cheque payable to “ROI Corporation IN TRUST” equal to 10% of the offered price for the practice
- ROI Corporation will prepare all offers on our standard forms for your lawyer’s review